vidsum – a new on board service from recordJet
Promote your YouTube videos professionally with vidsum and recordJet
YouTube is no longer a secret among musicians. Quite simply, it’s no longer possible to dismiss the importance of having a presence on the world’s largest music video platform. But how do viewers find you, a musician, among the billions of videos? If you want to put the finishing touches on your music videos and campaigns on YouTube so as to reach your fans more easily and to find new target groups, our new partner in the field of YouTube video promotion is ready for take-off: vidsum!
Who is vidsum?
vidsum is a YouTube multi-channel network specialising in music and a digital agency with headquarters in Berlin. vidsum offers an all-in-one service for optimising and managing your YouTube channel, the rights management of your music as well as the creation of campaigns for your music videos.
Artists such as Capital Bra, Bushido, 187 Strassenbande, Ufo361, RAF Camora, Juju, Kool Savas, KC Rebell, Dardan, RIN, TEAM Kuku, AK Ausserkontrolle, Mert, LifeIsPain, Fard, FiNCH ASOZiAL, 102 Boyz, Prinz Pi, Alpa Gun, Metrickz and Nura are just some of vidsum’s partners.
In cooperation with recordJet, vidsum supports you in your YouTube video promotion or your video campaigns on YouTube. The packages offered contain, among other things, target group analysis, campaign management, Google ads optimisation and various placement options for your videos. You can choose between the following packages. Important note: The actual views received may deviate 10% above or below the target amount depending on the video and target group.
- 4,300* views for 100 euro net
- 8,600* views for 200 euro net
- 13,000* views for 300 euro net
- 21,000* views for 500 euro net
- 43,000* views for 1,000 euro net
- 100,000* views for 2,100 euro net
- 500,000* views for 10,000 euro net
We at vidsum have accompanied recordJet passengers on their YouTube flights for many years and look forward to making you a high flyer!
Aimo, Managing Director vidsum
Please be aware:
- The videos submitted for vidsum must meet Google’s and YouTube’s guidelines for appropriate content (https://support.google.com/adspolicy/answer/2679940?hl=en), otherwise this service cannot be booked. Please determine in advance whether or not your video is suitable.
- Plan sufficient lead time for your campaign (7 days prior to release), as vidsum can only set up your campaign after payment has been received.
- Think about how many views you want your video to have and which package you would like to book.
- Then you can start! Would you like to book vidsum right away? Click here.